Want to know how to make Homemade Oven Chips quickly, easily and at little cost?
Here's a really fast recipe - it really does work and you'll never have to use frozen oven chips or a deep fat fryer again - They also taste just like the old fashioned chips your mum made :O)
Ready? Here Goes....
Vintage Oven Chip Recipe:
1. Get some potatoes
2. Peel them if you want to, don't if you don't! - Large chunky chips with their skins on are healthier - and makes this recipe even quicker!
3. Slice them into chunks and pop them into a mixing bowl
4. Drizzle 1 - 2 tablespoons of oil over and mix with a spoon so that they are all coated
5. Now lay on an oven tray and sprinkle with pepper and salt (freshly ground is yum!)
6. Bake at 200 - 220c until golden brown - half way through turn them so they cook evenly
7. Serve on vintage plates for full effect ;o)
These will cost an absolute fraction of frozen oven chips, and are just as quick to cook!
Click on the photo to see more of our retro recipes....blog comments powered by Disqus