Just so you know, I'm Sue and I run the yay retro! online vintage shop, which sells vintage home and cookwares from the 1940s, 50s, 60s & 70s. I'm into cooking and eating, fun and surprises! So the Degustabox monthly food subscription is the perfect pressie idea for someone like me! You get loads of yummy foods and treats delivered direct to your home to try, all wrapped up in a happy box! See below for a Degustabox voucher code to get money off your first box.
What's in the December 2017 Degustabox? A Quick Overview:
1. First of all I got a handy Degustabox cotton shopping bag, not sure if all subscribers got this, but I love the cute designs all over it!
2. Star Wars pack of Popchips Galactic Puffs - Sour Cream & Onion Flavour - big family sized bag ideal for afternoon tea when grandchildren come over.
3. Ryvita Lightly Salted Rye Cakes - Will be eating these for post Christmas lunches
4. A presentation box of 15 Lift Matcha Instant Green Tea Sachets - hubby loves green tea - again a post Christmas treat to give him an 'instant lift!'
5. A Carton of Sleep Well Vanilla Milk Drink. Ideal for getting off to sleep on Christmas Eve?
6. 'Taking the Pea' Smoked Ham Coated Crunchy Peas. Snack size pack, will give to a friend as I am vegetarian.
7. Willie's Cacao Sea Salt Caramel Black Pearls Dark Chocolate Sweets - these look amazing and come with a flavour map (more on my the tasting blog post once opened!)
8. Coldpress Golden Delicious Apple Juice
9. Mary Berry's Lemon & Mustard Seed Vinaigrette - looks fab for Christmas Supper and Boxing Day
10. San Miguel 0.0% alcohol free beer ideal if we attempt Dry-anuary!
11. Planters Nut-rition Energy and Protein Mix packets of mixed nuts
12. Candy Kittens Gourmet Sweets, family size pack of Sour Watermelon flavour
13. Robinsons Fruit Creations Peach and Raspberry squash - looks delicious
As you'll see it's a great assortment of tastes and products, and below you can get money off your first box with yay retro! Come back soon to read each individual product review! Note, as a previous subscriber to Degustabox I am delighted to have been gifted this box and invited to blog my reviews of each product. Reviews will be honest and balanced.
*Try Degustabox with yay retro! and get money off your first box!
Pop in to the yay retro! shop for a lovely vintage browse now!