yay retro! Degustabox November 2017 Unboxing - Spoiler Alert!Degustabox have kindly invited me to review November 2017's box, and here is a quick overview of this month's fabulous box! Have to say this is the best box to date. It's a heavy one and chock full of useful foods and also tasty treats.
Why I love this month's Degustabox!I was genuinely excited opening this box up, as every product was exciting, useful and looks ideal for us. Brilliant! Here's a list of this months contents:
1. Taylors of Harrogate Ground Coffee - This one is ideal for Mr yay! He is a coffee addict and loves to try new flavours.
2. The Jelly Bean Factory Super Sours - what's not to like about Jelly Beans? Nothing that's what!
3. Dalston's Fizzy Apple Soda - Fab for a night in front of X Factor me thinks
4. Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil - Ideal for a winter salad look out for my recipe when this one gets cracked open OR - Filipo Berio Classic Pesto OR Filipo Berio Formaggio Crostini (note one of these items will be in the November box, as a blogger I received all three to try).
5. Cadbury Picnic Bites - Cadburys is my go to chocolate - a great sharing bag!
6. Weetabix Additions - Apple & Raisin - I love Weetabix often have cereals at supper time, never had this flavour, all good
7. Propercorn Perfectly Sweet Popcorn - Popcorn is a great alternative to crisps, I adore it
8. Planter's Fruity Chocolate Crunch - being vegetarians we need to eat more nuts - problem solved with this treat sharing pack - Planters is my favourite peanut brand.
9. The English Provender Co's Caramelised Red Onion Chutney - Perfect for cheese and crackers
10. Kallo Organic Stock Pots - I use these all the time, so very pleased to see these in the box
11. ALO - An Aloe Vera soft drink to try - interesting!
12. Ryvita Multigrain Rye Cakes - I eat more crackers than I eat bread, so these are great, never seen them before
That's 12 products for just £12.99 a bargain when the total amount would be £26.21 at recommended retail prices!
*Try Degustabox with yay retro! and get money off your first box!*
Come back soon for in depth reviews of each product!
(Note I have been invited to review Degustabox and the contents were sent to me free of charge on this occasion.)