With it being jam making season you are bound to be looking for a vintage jam or marmalade pot to serve at tea or breakfast times. Or perhaps you are more of a honey fiend, in which case our delightful Secla pots with a bee on the top will be right up your street.
5 ideas on how to use Lidded Preserve Jars
1. Store sugar in a lidded preserve jar; hand as you can leave the spoon in the jar too
2. Use as an ornament, many preserve jars are so pretty they look perfect on the mantelpiece
3. Use to store cotton buds in your bedroom or bathroom.
4. Give as a gift with homemade jam, birthdays or Christmas are always nicer with homemade gifts
5. Ring the changes and serve chutneys in a stylish vintage lidded pot
As you can see lidded pots are really handy things to have in your modern vintage home. They are a very affordable way to collect vintage wares and you can house lots of them in a display due to their compact size. Why not take a look at the preserve jars I have for sale at the moment? I can combine postage for you.
blog comments powered by Disqus