Vintage sugar bowls are adorable things to have about the house, even if you are not into taking sugar in your drinks. Here at yay retro! we have the lidded and open varieties in stock from makers such as Thomas Rosenthal, Woods ware, Figgjo Flint, Poole Pottery and J&G Meakin etc.
Dating from the 1930s through to the 70s, there is a sugar bowl for everyone.
Alternative uses for sugar bowls are:
- store trinkets and jewellery
- keep buttons and paperclips on your craft table or desk,
- use a pot stand or a posy bowl
- pop some potpourri inside,
- use as a mini butter dish at your dinner or tea table
Check out our vintage sugar bowls here
blog comments powered by Disqus